I’m sure we all have an arsenal of stories that we’ve experienced in the Special Events Industry. Some leave you scratching your head saying, I couldn’t write this stuff.
In this industry we encounter quite a few interesting clients and employees and handle a particularly large amount of craziness on a day to day basis. Some of our experiences have been off the wall ridiculous, entertaining or downright scary so why not document these situations for all to enjoy. Stories may be used in social media, blogs or book so, no names or company names.
• Choose a chapter (or create a new one) tell your story in form below
• You may submit as many stories as you wish
- Clients Say the Damnedest Things
- That Just Broke My Heart
- No One Would Believe This But..
- You Want Me to Do What?
- OMG- The Cake!
- It Wasn’t My Fault
- You’ll Never Guess What the _______ Did
- Whew, That Was a Close Call
- And This is What I Told the __________
- What Do You Mean You’re Not Paying the Bill
- You Can Only Push Me So Far
- I Want a Discount
- The Police Are Here
- The Event That Almost Ended My Career
- I Need You… the Bride Forgot her ______
- You’re FIRED!
- Sue Me
- Client Added Clause to Contract