H O W I S Y O U R S A L E S T E A M D O I N G ?
- Traits of a sales rep nature vs. nurture
- Six critical skills
- Two-part exercise
- Vital stages of a sale
- If you’re not selling YOU, then you’re not selling
- Proactive sales
- Gaining the appointment model
- Storm objectives
- Thought you landed that sale – Objection/resolution model.
- Price of admission. There is no money for 2nd Place.
- Props that pop – Yours MUST stand out.
- Social media.
- Role playing.
- Getting the appointment with the company decision maker.
- The hard-to-get client – Imagine differently.
- The art of upselling – how to upsell in a down economy.
- Cross selling – Third party vendors – Seeing the profits.
- Closing the sale.
- Power of networking.
- Client retention.
- Gaining the upper hand on your competition.
FREE INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Even the best salespeople can get better and high performing teams can sharpen their focus. A regular sales checkup is critical to assessing and addressing the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities of your sales efforts. It is extremely important that your company is making the right training investments.
Training and development are the foundations of assembling an exceptional sales team. This two day interactive class will invoke attendees’ enthusiasm on the art of sales. From the moment you engage the prospective customer, they’re beginning to make a judgment. First they judge you, then they judge what they’re buying and, finally, they judge what company they’re buying it from.